Pocket Door Edge Pull
Premium quality mortise lock for non-locking passage pocket doors featuring a spring loaded edge pull that pops out with the press of a button allowing for comfortable operation to pull door out of the pocket. Pair with blank flush pulls.
- 3-3/8" overall depth standard.
- 2-7/8" overall depth available (specify as 2002CPDP-SD).
- Heavy Gauge, Wrought Case (11/16" thick).
- 1" wide armor front, 8" tall standard made from brass, bronze or stainless steel, and finished as required.
- 1/2" thick pull, 2" high, 1-1/4" throw.
- Jamb Protector Plate available (for wood frames), 1" wide x 8" tall. Specify 2002JPP separately.
- Specify 2002CPDP-Q for Quiet Pocket Door Edge Pull.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer