This deadlatch is popular for use in schools, public restrooms, teller gates, vestibules, closets and storage rooms. Designed for use with electric strikes, with optional hold open feature.
- Heavy gauge steel case (15/16" thick).
- Adjustable bevel. Brass, bronze, or stainless steel armor front.
- Bronze latch bolt - 5/8" x 1" x 1/2" throw.
- For marine use: locks completely made of stainless steel and other non-ferrous materials, specify prefix part number with SS (e.g. SS H7804).
- 7800 Handle available and furnished at extra cost - please specify.
- A modified version of the 7800 handle is offered to meet California code (P/N 7800CA).
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
Function. Finish. Hand.
Deadlatch Cylinder x Handle | Hold Back by Stop in Front
E.g.: 7802. US15. LH
Deadlatch Cylinder x Cylinder | Hold Back by Stop in Front
E.g.: 7802-1.4. US26D. RH
- 7800 Handle available and furnished at extra cost
- A modified version of the 7800 handle is offered to meet California code (P/N 7800CA)