Vertical Rod Sets
An alternative locking solution designed for single sliding door applications. Allows the door to be locked onto the floor (VRB) or up into track or header in the ceiling (VRT). Ideal for use in both residential and commercial settings.
- Designed for sliding door applications.
- Allows the door to be locked onto the floor (VRB) or up into track or header in the ceiling (VRT).
- For use with flush pulls or accessible hardware.
- For single door openings (or double door openings if independent locking is desired).
- Features locking capability without a protruding strike (strike options available).
- Ideal for use in both residential and commercial settings.
- Pair with different trim options to best fit the design intent and specific project requirements: flush pulls, ADA pulls.
9500VRB-1 | 9500VRT-1 Single Cylinder
- Deadbolt by key outside.
9500VRB-2 | 9500VRT-2 Double Cylinder
- Deadbolt by key either side.
9500VRB-3 | 9500VRT-3 Entry
- Deadbolt by key outside or turn piece inside.
9500VRB-4 | 9500VRT-4 Privacy
- Deadbolt by turn piece inside.
9500VRB-5 | 9500VRT-5 Privacy
- Deadbolt by emergency release outside, turn piece inside.
9500VRB-5i | 9500VRT-5i Privacy with Indicator
- Deadbolt by emergency release with indicator outside, turn piece inside.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
Function. Backset. Trim. Finish. Hand. Door Thickness. Vertical Dimension
Vertical Rod Lock Bottom | Privacy | Flush Pull Trim
E.g.: S. 9500VRB-5. 212. US3NL. RH. 134. 39
Vertical Rod Lock Top | Entry | ADA Trim
E.g.: ADA. 9500VRT-3. 6. US10B. LH. 134. 39
Vertical Rod Lock Bottom | Classroom Deadlock | ADA Trim
E.g.: ADA. 9500VRB-3ST. 5. US4. RH. 134. 39
- For all functions except 9500VR-1 and 9500VR-2, specify backset to thumb turn and then cylinder will be located 1-3/16” away. (E.g. Thumb turn backset: 5”, Cylinder backset: 3-13/16").
- For 9500VR-1 and 9500VR-2, specify backset to the cylinder.
- ADA: Minimum 5” backset to thumb turn on barn door applications.
- Flush Trim: Min. 2-1/2” backset to thumb turn.
- Other backsets available.
- Also available for swinging door applications, please call for assistance.