Accurate’s Tubular Latch combines the simplicity of tubular design with a variety of premium upgrades to make it the most durable and feature-rich product in its class. Features include: stainless steel construction, field adjustable hub orientation to prevent lever tilt, adjustable latch projection, removable latch bolt to conveniently complement faceplate finish and a removable faceplate that allows for finish flexibility.
- Ergonomically designed to open a door with only 26° rotation on the lever.
- Backset: 2-3/8", 2-3/4" standard.
- Case: Heavy gauge, stainless steel.
- Front: Brass, bronze, aluminum or stainless steel, finished as required. Field removable faceplate, swivel front for bevel or flat doors.
- Latch Bolt: Brass, stainless steel or plastic (for quiet option).
- Throw: Standard 1/2” throw. Projection can be increased up to 1/8" in the field to help accommodate a larger gap.
- Strike: T-Strike.
- Hubs: Field adjustable. 3° up or 3° down to compensate for lever tilt. (Hub sizes available to fit most decorative hardware brands.)
- Dust Box: Brass, stainless steel or oil rubbed bronze.
TL2225 | Passage
- Latch bolt by lever either side.
TL2239 | Privacy | Bedroom/Bathroom
- Latch bolt by lever either side except when outside lever is locked by inside push pin.
- Operating inside lever or outside emergency release unlocks outside lever.
- Closing door will retract latch and unlock outside lever.
TK2225 | Passage
- Latch bolt by knob either side.
TK2239 | Privacy | Bedroom/Bathroom
- Latch bolt by knob either side except when outside knob is locked by inside push pin.
- Operating inside knob or outside emergency release unlocks outside knob.
- Closing door will retract latch and unlock outside knob.
T2200 Tubular Latch Product Spotlight
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel