Thumb Turn Disc
The 1129 Thumb Turn Disc is a functional cylinder hole insert which is intended to increase the gap between the lever/knob to the thumb turn. This piece is commonly used when the sectional trim roses are too large and the gap from the lever/knob to thumb turn is too small.
- 3-3/8" spacing when using the 9000 / 9100, 8500 / 8600, 8700 / 8800 Series locks.
- Traditionally used with old Yale style deadbolts (336, 338).
- When ordering, please specify lock being used: 1129-9100/8800, 1129-8500, 1129-300.
- Operation is different from a standard thumb turn hub.
- (E.g. The standard thumb turn hub rotates 90 degrees, the disc insert must rotate 180 degrees for proper operation).
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer