This temper-resistant institutional lock positively resists end pressure when locked.
Armor front prevents tampering with attached screws.
Key cannot be extracted when locking door if an object has been placed inside the strike.
Available with knobs or lever handles (please specify).
- Latch bolt retracted by knobs both sides, except when locked by key from either side.
- Key from either side unlocks knobs both sides.
- For latch only operation #NK2L78, the knob and plate assembly will be furnished without a key hole.
- TAMPER RESISTANT:
- Latch bolt positively resists end pressure when locked.
- Armor front prevents tampering with attached screws.
- Key cannot be extracted when locking door if an object has been placed inside the strike.
- Available with knobs or lever handles (please specify).
- HUB: Bronze (for 5/16" spindle).
- KEYING: 3 tumblers, 1 S63 key. Keyed alike to specified key changes (key not furnished - as ordered only at extra cost).
- MATERIAL: Bronze front and bolt. Satin Chrome finish.
- FRONT: Front adjustable for flat or beveled doors.
- STRIKE: Not furnished - as ordered only at extra cost.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating