Screen Door Mortise Lock
This small body mortise lock is popular for screen doors and can also be used on interior doors with narrow stiles. Available in privacy and passage functions to pair with lever, knob, escutcheon and rose trim.
- Made from almost entirely stainless steel (non-corrosive) with limited parts in brass (non-ferrous).
- Standard Backsets: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2".
- For door stiles 2-11/16" wide and up.
- Stainless steel case (1/2" thick).
- Brass or stainless steel latch bolt, 3/8" throw.
- Brass or stainless steel deadbolt, 7/16" throw.
- Hubs are available in different sizes to be compatible with various trim.
- Thumb Turn Hub: 3/16" (5mm) on the diamond.
- Pair with brass, stainless steel, or US10B dust boxes.
- Available with rabbeted fronts and strikes.
6525 Passage Screen Door Lock
- Latch bolt by lever either side.
6539 Privacy Screen Door Lock
- Latch bolt by knob or lever either side.
- Deadbolt by turn piece inside and optional emergency key outside.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
Function. Backset. Trim. Finish. Hand. Door Thickness.
Passage Screen Door Latch | Other Manufacturers’ Trim
E.g.: 6525. 2. LxL.8mm. US32. RH. 118
Passage Screen Door Latch | Stamford Lever | Traditional Escutcheon
E.g.: 6525. 112. 6S/6T. TN. RH. 118
Privacy Screen Door Lock | Colonial Knob | Ovalo Escutcheon
E.g.: 6539. 2. 6C/6O. US10B. RH. 118
- Specify trim manufacturer, spindle size, or Accurate trim options.
- Locks are supplied with strikes for 1-1/8" thick doors.