This Deadbolt only mortise lock is designed for use on screen doors or interior doors where smaller locks may be preferred. It can be used on its own or pair with the 6500LB Latch Bolt. Commonly used with a thumb turn and emergency release and/or dummy style trim.
- Made from almost entirely stainless steel (non-corrosive) with limited parts in brass(non-ferrous).
- Standard backsets: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2".
- Stainless steel case (1/2" thick).
- Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel armor front.
- Brass or stainless steel deadbolt, 1/2" throw.
- Hubs are available in different sizes to be compatible with various trim.
- Pair with brass, stainless steel, or US10B dust boxes.
- Pair with Accurate Screen Door Trim options.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
Function. Backset. Trim. Finish. Door Thickness.
6500DB Deadbolt | 2" Backset | Lock Only
E.g.: 6500DB. 2. US14. 118
6500DB Deadbolt | 1-3/4" Backset | Lock Only
E.g.: 6500DB. 134. TB. 118
6500DB Deadbolt | 2" Backset | Accurate Screen Door Trim
E.g.: 6500DB. 2. 6RS. US4. 118
- All standard 6500 Series Mortise Locks include standard strikes for 1-1/8” thick doors.