Available in a variety of backsets and functions, the UL Listed 9500 deadlock features a 1″ throw for door stiles 3-3/4″ wide and up.
- BACKSET: 2", 2 1/2", 2 3/4", 3 3/4", 5", 6"
- Custom backsets also available. For door stiles 3 3/4" wide and up.
- 9501 By key, outside only.
- 9502 By key, outside and inside.
- 9503 By key outside, thumb turn inside.
- 9504 By thumb turn, inside only.
- 9505 By emergency release trim outside, thumb turn inside.
- 9503ST "Classroom Deadlock." Key outside will project and retract deadbolt. Thumb turn inside can retract but not throw deadbolt.
- *Numbers are for specification and door preparation purposes - Inside and Outside trim must be specified separately.
- CASE: Heavy gauge wrought (11/16" thick).
- DEADBOLT: 1" throw.
- THUMB TURN HUB: 3/16" (5mm) on the diamond. Specialty 6mm square hub available as special order.
- ARMOR FRONT: Brass, bronze, or stainless steel.
- STRIKE: 3 1/2" x 1"
- DUST BOX: Brass, stainless steel, or US10B
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
Function. Backset. Finish.
Deadlock | Cylinder Outside, Thumb Turn Inside
E.g.: 9503. 212. US10
Deadlock | Classroom Deadlock
E.g.: 9503ST. 234.