High Security Deadlock
Commonly used above a standard latch or entry lock wherever security and durability is paramount. Available High Security with the same heavy duty bolt with absorption technology as the 9100SEC High Security Mortise Lock. An ideal solution for commercial and residential applications, as well as behavioral environments that may require an extra layer of security.
- BACKSET: 2 1/2", 2 3/4"
- Custom backsets also available. For door stiles 3 7/8" wide and up.
- 7201SEC By key, outside only.
- 7202SEC By key, outside and inside.
- 7203SEC By key outside, thumb turn inside.
- 7204SEC By thumb turn, inside only.
- 7205SEC By thumb turn inside, emergency key outside.
- 7203ST-SEC Classroom Deadlock Key outside will project/retract deadbolt. Thumb turn inside can retract but not throw deadbolt.
- *Numbers are for specification and door preparation purposes - Inside and Outside trim must be specified separately.
- CASE: Heavy Gauge Steel (15/16").
- DEADBOLT: 1" throw.
- THUMB TURN HUB: 3/16" (5mm) on the diamond.
- ARMOR FRONT: Brass, bronze, or stainless steel.
- STRIKE: 3 1/2" x 1 1/8".
- DUST BOX: Brass, stainless, or US10B.
- Cylinder outside only.
- Double Cylinder.
- Key outside will project/retract deadbolt.
- Thumb turn inside can retract but not throw
- Inside thumb turn only.
- Thumb turn inside, emergency key outside.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black