Concealed Harmon Hinges
Harmon Hinges allow the door to align with millwork to essentially disappear into the wall when open. The Concealed Harmon goes one step further in hiding the mounting plates underneath a layer of millwork. Allowing the door to sit in a pocket of the wall creating a concealed panel, the Harmon Hinge does not project beyond the face of the door and creates a clean aesthetic. Available in stainless steel or solid brass in a variety of finishes.
- Allows the door to neatly blend into the millwork to create a completely seamless opening.
- The mounting plate for the jamb is recessed behind the millwork detail to be completely hidden and concealed.
- Ideal for closets, hallways, libraries or bedrooms to create consistent transitions throughout the residence.
- Features positive positioning stops at 0°- 90° standard, eliminating the need for a visible ball catch in the header.
- Available for 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4" thick doors.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer