Concealed Harmon Hinges
Harmon Hinges allow the door to align with millwork to essentially disappear into the wall when open. The Concealed Harmon goes one step further in hiding the mounting plates underneath a layer of millwork. Allowing the door to sit in a pocket of the wall creating a concealed panel, the Harmon Hinge does not project beyond the face of the door and creates a clean aesthetic. Available in stainless steel or solid brass in a variety of finishes.
- Allows the door to neatly blend into the millwork to create a completely seamless opening.
- The mounting plate for the jamb is recessed behind the millwork detail to be completely hidden and concealed.
- Ideal for closets, hallways, libraries or bedrooms to create consistent transitions throughout the residence.
- Features positive positioning stops at 0°- 90° standard, eliminating the need for a visible ball catch in the header.
- Available for 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4" thick doors.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
CHH. Finish. Han. Door Thickness.
Concealed Harmon Hinge | 1-3/4" Thick Door
E.g.: CHH. US19. 134
Concealed Harmon Hinge | 2" Thick Door
E.g.: CHH. US14. 2
Concealed Harmon Hinge | 2-1/4" Thick Door
E.g.: CHH. US10B. 214
- Optional #304 Grade Satin Stainless Steel available.
- Provides a durable, everlasting true metal finish.
- Heavier duty from being made from a stronger metal.
- Scratches and imperfections post-installation are easily corrected.
- When Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) is not specified, brass is the base metal furnished, finished as required.