Universal Cylindrical Glass Patch
The G-CYL is a universal cylindrical lock patch for glass swinging doors. Designed to house any commercial cylindrical lock to work with glass wall partition systems with frameless openings. The G-CYL is a solid one-piece patch that houses the cylindrical lock to provide a contemporary and sleek solution for centered on glass applications.
- Available centered on glass (G-CYL) or offset on glass (GO-CYL).
- Designed for glass wall partition systems with frameless openings.
- Standard set up is for 2-3/4" backset onto 1/2" thick tempered glass.
- Cylindrical locks to be supplied by other manufacturers and can be installed onsite once G-CYL patch is installed.
- Glass Patch Strike (G-CYL-GPS) and Electrified Strike (G-CYL-GPS-E) specified and sold separately.
Glass Door Product Catalog
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
How to Specify
Model. Backset. Lock Series. Finish. Hand. Door Thickness. Strike Option
Glass Patch Kit to Accept Schlage® ND Series | Centered on Glass | Matching Patch Strike
E.g.: G-CYL. 234. Schlage-ND. US28. RH. 1/2. G-CYL-GPS
Glass Patch Kit to Accept Corbin Russwin® CL3000 Series | Centered on Glass | Electrified Patch Strike
E.g.: G-CYL. 234. CL3000. US19. LH. 1/2. G-CYL-GPS-E
Glass Patch Kit to Accept Schlage® ND Series | Offset on Glass
E.g.: GO-CYL. 234. Schlage-ND. US19. LH. 1/2
- Cylindrical Locks to be supplied by others and can be installed onsite once G-CYL/GO-CYL patch is installed.
- G-CYL-GPS/G-CYL-GPS-E Glass Patch Strikes are sold separately (from G-CYL Glass Patch).
Cylindrical Glass Patch for Schlage® NDE Series Wifi Lock
Cylindrical Glass Patch Strike
Electrified Cylindrical Glass Patch Strike