Electrified Cylindrical Glass Patch Strike
The G-CYL-GPS-E is a cylindrical glass patch electrified strike that pairs with the G-CYL universal cylindrical lock patch for glass swinging doors. Designed to work with any commercial cylindrical lock installed on glass wall partition systems with frameless openings. The G-CYL is a solid one-piece patch that houses the cylindrical lock to provide a contemporary and sleek solution for centered on glass applications.
- Pair with G-CYL Cylindrical Glass Patch (centered on glass).
- Designed for glass wall partition systems with frameless openings.
- Specified and sold separately.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
How to Specify
Function. Backset. Lockseries. Finish. Hand. Door Thickness. Strike Option Other
Glass Patch | Centered | To Accept Schlage® ND Series | Electrified Patch Strike
E.g.: G-CYL. 234. SCHLAGE-ND. US26D. RH. 1/2. G-CYL-GPS-E
Glass Patch | Centered | To Accept Corbin Russwin CL3000 Series| Electrified Patch Strike
E.g.: G-CYL. 234. CL3000. US4. LH. 1/2. G-CYL-GPS-E
- Cylindrical Locks to be supplied by others and can be installed onsite once G-CYL/GO-CYL Patch is installed.
- When specified and ordered separately, G-CYL-GPS-E Glass Patch Strikes are furnished to allow specific electrified strike installation on site.
- Electrified strike sold by others.
Universal Cylindrical Glass Patch
Cylindrical Glass Patch Strike
Cylindrical Glass Patch for Schlage® NDE Series Wifi Lock