Self-Latching Sliding Door Sets
The self-latching sliding door lock is an easy-to-operate privacy solution for ADA compliant openings. The latch bolt is held back and released by pressing of a button or by sliding door closed against jamb. The door self latches whether latch is projected or retracted. When door hits the frame, the latch projects and latches.
- Latch bolt functions like an edge pull when projected.
- Deadbolt available for locking/extra security.
- Single action egress allowing unlocking and sliding the door open in one operation.
- Lock can be used with other manufacturers' sectional levers that can be installed vertically.
- 2-1/2" or 2-3/4" backset standard, other backsets available as a special order.
- For 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors.
- Available with 1" front (for 1-3/8" thick doors, specify SL9000xx) - sliding door applications only (not for pocket doors).
- Furnished standard with 72L/1E, other lever trim available.
- Cylinders not included.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
Function. Backset. Trim. Finish. Hand. Door Thickness.
Self-Latching Sliding Door Set | Storeroom/Closet Function
E.g.: SL9153ADA. 212. 72L/1E. US26D. RH. 134
Self-Latching Sliding Door Set | Passage Function
E.g.: SL9125ADA. 234. 19L/1E. US10B. LH. 134