Self-Latching Sliding Door Sets
The self-latching sliding door lock is an easy-to-operate privacy solution for ADA compliant openings. The latch bolt is held back and released by pressing of a button or by sliding door closed against jamb. The door self latches whether latch is projected or retracted. When door hits the frame, the latch projects and latches.
- Latch bolt functions like an edge pull when projected.
- Deadbolt available for locking/extra security.
- Single action egress allowing unlocking and sliding the door open in one operation.
- Lock can be used with other manufacturers' sectional levers that can be installed vertically.
- 2-1/2" or 2-3/4" backset standard, other backsets available as a special order.
- For 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors.
- Available with 1" front (for 1-3/8" thick doors, specify SL9000xx) - sliding door applications only (not for pocket doors).
- Furnished standard with 72L/1E, other lever trim available.
- Cylinders not included.