Self-Latching Sliding Door Lock
The self-latching sliding door lock is an easy-to-operate privacy lock. The latch bolt is held back and released by pressing of a button or by sliding door closed against jamb. The door self latches whether latch is projected or retracted. When door hits the frame, the latch projects and latches.
- Latch bolt functions like an edge pull when projected.
- Deadbolt available for locking/extra security.
- Single action egress allowing unlocking and sliding the door open in one operation.
- For use with Accurate's SLFT flush pulls (for true pocket door applications) or Accurate's ADA levers. Lock can be used with other manufacturers' sectional levers that can be installed vertically.
- 2-1/2" or 2-3/4" backset standard, other backsets available as a special order.
- Available with 1" front (for 1 3/8" thick doors, specify SL9000xx) - sliding door applications only (not for pocket doors).
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
Self-Latching Sliding Door Lock | Passage
E.g.: SL9125. US14
Self-Latching Sliding Door Lock | Entry
E.g.: SL9124. US10B