Sliding Door Lock
Sliding door lock available in a variety of functions and designed to pair with flush pull trim for space-saving sliding or pocket doors.
- 2", 2-1/2", 2-3/4", 3-3/4", 5", or 6" backsets standard.
- Custom narrow and large backsets also available.
- For door stiles 3-1/4" wide and up.
- Heavy Gauge, Wrought Case (11/16" thick).
- 1/2" thick deadbolt, 1-7/32" high, 1" throw.
- Thumb turn hub 3/16" (5mm) on the diamond. Specialty 6mm square hub available as a special order.
- Brass, bronze, or stainless steel armor front.
- 3-1/2" x 1" deadlock type strike standard.
- Custom strike for barn doors or wall-mounted sliding doors available as a special order.
- Brass, stainless steel, or US10B dust box.
- Cylinder not included. Available to order (3/4", 1", 1-1/8" length in limited keyways).
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
Privacy Sliding Door Lock
E.g.: 2001SDL-5. US10
Entry Sliding Door Lock
E.g.: 2001SDL-3. US14