Sliding Door Lock with Emergency Egress
Activate emergency egress with this sliding door lock by pulling the inside handle to retract the deadbolt, and then slide the door in one continuous motion.
- 2-1/2", 2-3/4", 3-3/4", 5", 6" standard backsets.
- Custom narrow and large backsets also available.
- For door stiles 4" wide and up.
- Heavy Gauge, Wrought Case (15/16" thick).
- 1/2" thick deadbolt, 1" throw.
- Hubs are available in various sizes to be compatible with various trims.
- Thumb Turn Hub: 3/16" (5mm) on the diamond.
- Brass, bronze, or stainless steel armor front.
- 4-7/8" strike x 1-1/4" deadlock type.
- Custom strike for barn doors or wall-mounted sliding doors available as a special order.
- Pair with brass, stainless steel, or US10B dust box.
- Cylinder not included. Available to order (3/4", 1", 1-1/8" length in limited keyways).
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
Function. Backset. Finish.
Privacy Sliding Door Lock with Emergency Egress
E.g.: 9100SDL-5. 212. US15
Entry Sliding Door Lock with Emergency Egress
E.g.: 9100SDL-3. 234. US19