Standard Rabbeted Kit
The Standard Rabbeted Kit is designed for door openings that feature a recess or groove cut into the wood, eliminating any gaps when doors are closed providing maximum privacy. Shown here with 9100 Series Mortise Lock.
- Rabbeted kits are commonly used to create seamless openings on interior pairs of doors.
- Each door is cut with a recess (half of the edge) so that high edge of the door meets the low edge of the other door creating a seamless closure that enhances privacy and eliminates gaps.
- Available for 9000/9100 and 8700/8800 Series Locks (for other locks please call for assistance).
- Standard rabbeted prep is 1/2” from high side to low side of door, with cut centered on the door (for other preps, please call for assistance).
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
RAB.LOCK. Backset. Trim. Finish. Hand. Door Thickness.
Standard Rabbeted Kit | 9100 | Accurate Trim
E.g.: STD.RAB.9134. 212. 19L/1R. US4. LHR. 134
Standard Rabbeted Kit | 8800 | Accurate Trim
E.g.: STD.RAB.8845. 234. 21L/1E. US15. RH. 134
Standard Rabbeted Kit | 9100 | Other Manufacturers' Trim
E.g.: STD.RAB.9139. 212. LxL.8mm. US19. LH. 134
- Standard rabbeted prep is 1/2” from high side to low side of door, with cut centered on the door. For other preps, please call for assistance.