Narrow Backset Deadlock
The 1600 Series ideal for narrow stile aluminum doors in storefront or retail applications. It is a direct retrofit for popular Adams Rite Series locks and is most commonly paired with ADA compliant rigid pulls. It features a flip deadbolt for swinging doors and a flip hookbolt for sliding doors (while the related 1700 Series does not).
- Maintain sleek lines where narrow stile door are prominent, ideal for aluminum storefronts.
- Specify 1600 flip deadbolt for swinging doors, 1600SDL hook deadbolt for sliding doors.
- 1”, 1-1/8” narrow backsets available.
- Pair with rigid 7200P or custom architectural pulls in a variety of finishes or custom sizes.
- Available in a variety of deadbolt functions.
- Can be used with standard mortise cylinders or thumb turn cylinders (by others).
- Retrofit for popular Adams Rite Series locks.
- Heavy gauge, stainless steel case.
- Brass, bronze, aluminum or stainless steel armor front, finished as required.
- Faceplate options: flat (default), radius or beveled.
- 4-7/8" strike.
- Laminated stainless steel deadbolt with anti-lift feature, 1-1/2” throw
- Brass, stainless steel or oil rubbed bronze dust box.
1601 | 1601SDL Deadlock
- Deadbolt by key outside.
- No inside operation.
1602 | 1602SDL Deadlock
- Deadbolt by key either side.
1603 | 1603SDL Deadlock
- Deadbolt by key outside and thumb turn cylinder inside.
1604 | 1604SDL Deadlock
- Deadbolt by thumb turn cylinder inside.
- No outside operation.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel