Interior Mortise Locks
Designed for interior doors in passage, privacy and bit key functions, 9500 Series Mortise locks feature a 2-1/4″ vertical spacing. European style installation (lever high) is standard, but are also available to order ‘upside down’ (lever low).
- Features 2-1/4” vertical spacing. For use with Accurate Trim or prepared for other manufacturers’ trim, for compatibility please verify vertical spacing as well as through-bolting locations.
- Furnished standard with Hub Adjust Feature which keeps levers perfectly level and can easily be adjusted onsite. (Not available on 2” backset.)
- Passage, privacy and bit key functions.
- Furnished standard with European style installation (Lever High), available to order as Upside Down (Lever Low).
- Custom backsets, marine grade, rabbeted kits available.
- Pair with SilentPac™ Lever Dampening Disc to diminish noise by making lever return smooth and slow, avoiding the abrupt snapback of levers into place.
- 2", 2-1/2", 2-3/4" backset for door stiles starting at 3-1/4"(Note: