Bit Key Deadlock
The smallest lock in the bit key family deadbolt only small body mortise lock features a bit key to serve an aesthetically historical appeal and operation. It is commonly used on interior doors or special openings that may require smaller locks and trim and no need for a latch bolt.
- Standard backsets: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/2", 2-3/4".
- For door stiles 3-3/4" wide and up.
- Heavy gauge steel cage.
- Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel armor front. Adjustable bevel.
- Keyed alike. Limited custom keying available upon request.
- Brass, stainless steel, or US10B dust box available.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer