Bit Key Mortise Lock
This small body mortise lock features a bit key to serve an aesthetically historical appeal and operation. It is commonly used on interior doors or special openings that may require smaller locks and trim. Pair with a variety of lever, knob, escutcheon or rose trim styles.
- Standard backsets: 2", 2-1/2", 2-3/4".
- For door stiles 3-3/4" wide and up.
- Heavy gauge steel case.
- Brass, bronze, or stainless steel armor front. Adjustable bevel.
- Brass or stainless steel latch bolt. 7/16" throw.
- Brass or stainless steel deadbolt. 1/2" throw.
- Hubs available in different sizes to be compatible with various trim.
- Keyed alike. Limited custom keying available upon request.
- Brass, stainless steel, or US10B dust box.
- Can be ordered without latch bolt (please use P/N 9524LLB).
9524 Interior Privacy Bit Key Lock
- Latch bolt by knob or lever either side.
- Deadbolt by bit key inside and outside.
- One solid brass bit key furnished with each lock.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer