Bit Key Mortise Lock
This small body mortise lock features a bit key to serve an aesthetically historical appeal and operation. It is commonly used on interior doors or special openings that may require smaller locks and trim. Pair with a variety of lever, knob, escutcheon or rose trim styles.
- Standard backsets: 2", 2-1/2", 2-3/4".
- For door stiles 3-3/4" wide and up.
- Heavy gauge steel case.
- Brass, bronze, or stainless steel armor front. Adjustable bevel.
- Brass or stainless steel latch bolt. 7/16" throw.
- Brass or stainless steel deadbolt. 1/2" throw.
- Hubs available in different sizes to be compatible with various trim.
- Keyed alike. Limited custom keying available upon request.
- Brass, stainless steel, or US10B dust box.
- Can be ordered without latch bolt (please use P/N 9524LLB).
9524 Interior Privacy Bit Key Lock
- Latch bolt by knob or lever either side.
- Deadbolt by bit key inside and outside.
- One solid brass bit key furnished with each lock.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
Lock. Backset. Trim. Finish. Hand. Door Thickness.
Bit Key Mortise Lock | Stamford Lever | Traditional Escutcheon
E.g.: 9524. 212. 6S/9T-K. US15. RH. 134
Bit Key Mortise Lock | York Lever | Ovalo Escutcheon
E.g.: 9524. 234. 6Y/9O-K. US4. LH. 134
Bit Key Mortise Lock | Redondo Knob | Traditional Escutcheon
E.g.: 9524. 212. 6R/9T-K. US14. LH. 134
- All standard Bit Key Mortise Locks include standard strikes for 1-3/4” thick doors.
- Each lock is furnished standard with one bit key, additional keys sold separately (specify 09-BK).