Bit Key Deadlock
This mortise lock shares the same lock body with the 9524 but features no latch bolt. This deadlock is commonly used on interior doors or special openings that may require smaller locks and trim and no need for a latch bolt. Specify on its own or pair with rigid dummy lever trim and escutcheon.
- Standard backsets: 2", 2-1/2", 2-3/4".
- For door stiles 3-3/4" wide and up.
- Heavy gauge steel case.
- Brass, bronze, or stainless steel armor front. Adjustable bevel.
- Brass or stainless steel latch bolt. 7/16" throw.
- Brass or stainless steel deadbolt. 1/2" throw.
- Hubs available in different sizes to be compatible with various trims.
- Keyed alike. Limited custom keying available upon request.
- Brass, stainless steel, or US10B dust box.