Featuring advanced ligature resistant quality, the Crescent Handle is available with a small and large backplate in a variety of different options based on lock function.
- Solid stainless steel back plate, available in different sizes and options based on desired functionality.
- US26D/US32D back plate standard.
- Furnished with Torx® Security Screws.
- 2-1/8" projection for ease of use.
- CH-S Small Plate: 8-1/8" high by 4-13/32" wide with a projection of 2-7/32"
- CH Large Plate: 12-1/4" high by 4-13/32" wide with a projection of 2-7/32"
- Available with cylinder cutout, cylinder cutout with indicator, thumb turn, or emergency release based on function.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Stainless Steel
How to Specify
Function. Backset. Trim. Finish. Hand. Door Thickness. Special Options
Large Crescent Handle | Institutional Privacy | Add SilentPac For Patient Bathroom
E.g.: CH 9144E-SEC. 234. L.PC. US26D. RH. 134. SP
Small Crescent Handle | Classroom Lock
E.g.: CH 9145SEC. 234. S.PC. US26D. LHR. 134