Mortise Glass Patch Strike
The G-ML-GPS is a mortise glass patch strike that pairs with the G-ML Series, designed to provide an aesthetically pleasing and suitable structure to allow any mortise lock to be installed on glass. This patch kit consists of two pieces that ‘sandwich’ the glass creating a secure and contemporary soution for frameless glass openings.
- Pair with G-ML Universal Mortise Glass Patch (centered on glass).
- Designed to retrofit other manufacturers' locks with glass wall partition systems with frameless openings.
- Specified and sold separately.
Glass Door Product Catalog
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
How to Specify
Model. Backset. Lockseries. Finish. Hand. Door Thickness. Strike Option Other
Glass Patch | Centered | To Accept Schlage L9050 | Matching Patch Strike
E.g.: G-ML. 234. SCHLAGEL9050. US19. LH. 1/2. G-ML-GPS
Glass Patch | Centered | To Accept Yale | Matching Patch Strike
E.g.: G-ML. 234. YALE8807. ESN. RH. 1/2. G-ML-GPS
- Lock to be supplied by others and can be installed onsite once G-ML Glass Patch is installed.
- G-ML-GPS is sold separately (from G-ML Glass Patch).