Motor Drive Electrified Latch Retraction Narrow Backset Mortise Lock
The M8800ELR utilizes low voltage Motor Drive Electrification to retract the latch of the mechanical lock for easy access when presenting a credential. Outside trim is rigid, active lever on interior. It is ideal for power operated openings that facilitate accessibility/ADA compliance in commercial settings. The lock also features ‘continuous duty’ available for doors on hold open schedules. In a residential setting, this lock is popular on special function openings like wine rooms and offices.
- M8758ELR/M8759ELR for doors 1” minimum (1” armor front)
- M8858ELR/M8859ELR for doors 1-1/4" ” minimum (1 -1/4" armor front)
- 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4" backsets.
- OPERATION: Key Cylinder (by others) will override electronics to retract latch bolt.
- 24VDC +/-10%
- 650mA MAX Inrush
- 200mA MAX Holding
- Non-polarized Leads
- Furnished Fail Secure Operation Only.
- AE - Authorized Egress: Also referred to as REQUEST TO EXIT (or REX switch), monitors the use of the INSIDE trim when the OUTSIDE trim is locked.
- Latch bolt by handle either side.
- Inside and outside trim always free.
- Latch bolt by key either side.
- Inside and outside trim always rigid.
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks latch bolt.
- Latch bolt by key outside.
- Inside trim always free.
- Outside trim always rigid.
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks latch bolt
M8800ELR Motor Drive Electrified Latch Retraction Narrow Backset Mortise Lock
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel