Self-Latching Motor Drive Electrified Mortise Lock for Sliding Doors
SL-M915XE Self-Latching Motor Drive Electrified Mortise Lock for Sliding Doors offers flexible access control for sliding doors. Featuring single-action egress and universal output voltage (accepts between 11V – 30V), this electrified lock can be remotely unlocked when door is in closed position. Access control is enabled by utilizing SDC’s WPT Power Transfer that transfers power through the door gap wirelessly (not continuous duty).
- SL-M9058E/SL-M9059E for doors 1-3/8" minimum (1" armor front).
- SL-M9158E/SL-M9159E for doors 1-3/4" minimum (1-1/4" armor front).
- Standard backset is 2-1/2" or 2-3/4" for door stiles 4-1/2" or wider.
- Latch bolt will project when in contact with the frame, securing the opening. Electronic operation will unlock outside handle (or handles depending on the function). Key cylinders (by others) will override electronics to retract latch bolt.
- For use with wireless power transfer systems (like SDC's WPT Wireless Power Transfer). NOT CONTINUOUS DUTY.
- For use on wood or metal doors. Can be used on glass doors with a glass patch kit custom made to fit WPR Device.
- 12-24V AC/DC (11V-30V Operating Range)
- 250mA MAX Inrush
- 10mA MAX Holding
- Non-polarized Leads
- Latch bolt by key either side.
- Inside trim always free.
- Latch bolt by key outside.
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating
How to Specify
Function. Backset. Trim. Finish. Hand. Door Thickness. Other
Electrified Sliding Door Lock | Card Reader Access | Accurate Trim
E.g.: SL-M9159E. 212. 29L/1R. US14. RH. 134
Electrified Sliding Door Lock | Card Reader Access Inside + Outside | Trim by Others
E.g.: SL-M9158E. 212. SCH07A. US26D. LH. 134
Electrified Sliding Door Lock | Card Reader Access | Pocket Door Trim
E.g.: SL-M9159E-PDL. 234. US10B. LH. 134
- SDC WPT Wireless Power Transfer supplied by others, not continuous duty.
- For compatibility please verify vertical spacing as well as through-bolting locations or call for assistance.