Allows a pair of doors to open and close together to gain full use of the entire opening without the necessity of releasing and securing the inactive door after every operation. Transom bolts are especially ideal for small double door situations such as bedrooms, master baths, closets, French doors, patio doors, and offices.
- Commonly used on interior doors, but can be utilized for exterior doors where UL fire ratings are not required.
- A more convenient alternative to manual flush bolts which require a manual release/manual locking for every simultaneous opening or closing of a pair of doors.
- Less exposed hardware than automatic flush bolts.
- Smooth operation.
- Easy installation.
- Ball catch on top of active door is easily adjustable (with screwdriver) to account for variation of door to header clearances.
- Available with double ball catches for push/pull operation (specify as 04DC).
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Brass + No Lacquer
Satin Stainless Steel
Polished Brass + No Lacquer
Bright Stainless Steel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oxidized Black + Lacquer
Oxidized Black Less Lines + Lacquer
Satin Brass + Black
Protective Ceramic Coating