Featuring advanced ligature resistant quality, the Crescent Pull is available to fit different mortise push/pull applications. Available with small, narrow and large backplates.
- Available for single side, surface mounted installation, as well as through-bolted for added strength.
- Solid stainless steel back plate, available in different sizes and options based on desired functionality.
- Meets BHMA 156.34 Ligature Resistant Trim Standard.
- US26D/US32D back plate standard.
- Furnished with Torx® Security Screws.
- 2-1/8" projection for ease of use.
- CP-S Small Plate: 8-1/8" high by 4-7/16" wide with a projection of 2-1/8".
- NCP Narrow Pull: 8-1/2" high by 2" wide projection of 2-1/8".
- CP Large Plate: 12-1/4" high by 4-7/16" wide with a projection of 2-1/8".
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Stainless Steel
How to Specify
Function. Installation. Finish. Hand.
Crescent Pull | Surface Mounted Installation | RH door (Inside)
E.g.: CP-S. S. US26D. RH
Crescent Pull and Push Plate | LHR Door
E.g.: CP-B. BP. US26D. LHR
Pair of Narrow Crescent Pulls | Back to Back Installation
E.g.: NCP. P. US26D
- Installation options, specify:
- S Surface mounted
- BP Through-bolted (furnished with blank plate for “push” side)
- W Through-bolted (furnished with cup washers for “push” side)
- P Through-bolted (as pairs, CP on each side of door)
- For through-bolted applications, posts are provided for 1 ¾” thick doors. Please call for assistance on other door thicknesses.
- Torx® screws included (for surface mounted applications, please indicate if door is wood or metal).
- Pulls can be supplied in other sizes. Please call to discuss your application.