Horizontal Crescent Handle
This intuitive ligature resistant trim applies the same safe and ergonomic design of the crescent handle to a horizontal installation to mimic a typical door lever.
- Solid stainless steel back plate, available in different sizes and options based on desired functionality.
- US26D/US32D finish back plate standard.
- Furnished with Torx® Security Screws.
- Custom plate sizes available.
- Operation and appearance of horizontal lever with a crescent shape for ligature resistance.
- Dimensions: 5-1/4" high by 8-3/8" wide with a projection of 2-1/4".
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Stainless Steel
How to Specify
Function. Backset. Trim. Finish. Hand. Door Thickness. Special Options
Horizontal Crescent Handle | Institutional Privacy
E.g.: CH 9144E-SEC. 234. HCH. US26D. RH. 134
Horizontal Crescent Handle | Classroom Lock
E.g.: CH 9145SEC. 234. HCH. US26D. LHR. 134