Ligature Resistant Exit Device Trim
A unique solution that retrofits existing panic device trim to create a ligature resistant door opening. Ideal for adapting original panic device components with non-compliant trim, the LR-EX Series upgrades panic device openings to meet safety standards without affecting the rating of existing trim.
- Accurate’s Gold Standard Ligature Resistant Crescent Handle Design removes any risk of ligature points while also eliminating the pooling of fluids on top of the handle.
- LR-EX-CH (lever side trim) features a larger plate that covers the existing door trim without hindering accessibility and offering increased durability.
- LR-EX-CH works with most manufacturers’ panic device trim and does not affect ratings of existing
- trim (e.g., if the trim being housed is fire-rated, that rating remains).
- The LR-EX-CH can be paired with the LR-INEX-VD22 Ligature Resistant Panic Bar, specifically designed to work with Von Duprin 22 Series.
- Made from anondized aluminum and available in a variety of finishes and colors.
LR-EX Ligature Resistant Exit Device Trim
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Stainless Steel
How to Specify
Function. Finish. Hand. Door Thickness. Device Model
LR-EX Series | Lever Side
E.g.: LR-EX-EXT. US26D. RH. 134. CH-996L-BE
LR-EX Series | Panic Bar Side
E.g.: LR-INEX-VD22. US26D. RHR. 134
- Please specify device the handle will be used with. For active trim orders (e.g. CH-996L-BE), the Von Duprin outside trim MUST be sent to Accurate for fitting.
- For other trim options please send a template.
- See available options on page 4-5.
- All handles are designed for 1-3/4” thick doors.
- Please call for assistance for other door thicknesses and availability based on application.
- Most LR-EX Series are special order.