Ligature Resistant Swinging Door System
Designed to be a heavy-duty, cost-effective solution that provides increased safety and privacy in the bathroom. This patented swinging door solution can hold over 300lbs and operates without springs, which removes possible ligature points and allows the door to swing in both directions. It can open to 90° in either direction, stay open by design, and when moved to approximately 60° will self-close centered to the opening.
- When using other manufacturers’ doors, please specify Door Thickness (3/4” maximum).
- Custom system heights available, please call for assistance (standard system height is 72”).
- The top of the door can be angled, crowned, square or customized to meet specifications.
- Optional Crescent Pull, please call for assistance.
- Made from anondized aluminum and available in a variety of finishes and colors.
- Specify FP (Frosted Polycarbonate Door - Standard), WGP (Wood Grain Plastic) or HDPE Color Plastic (HDPE.COLOR)
LR-SW Ligature Resistant Swinging Door System
Interactive LR-SW For Positive Distraction
Click on a swatch below to get a closer look
Satin Stainless Steel
How to Specify
Function. Frame Width. Door Material.
LR-SW | Frosted Polycarbonate (FP)
E.g.: LR-SW. 36. FP
LR-SW | HDPE Plastic Door Color
E.g.: LR-SW. 36. HDPE.BLUE
LR-SW | Wood Grain Plastic Door
E.g.: LR-SW. 40. WGP